Seven P's of Planning - Preliminary Prior Planning Prevents Pitiful Poor Performance



The photo of me is along the California coast.  I broke the tips of both of my index fingers which required me to wear a brace.  We covered up the unsightly brace with baby socks. My wife bought me seven different colors of socks.

We went to China after this photo was taken. I engendered a lot of interest with my baby socks.

I broke my fingers by dropping a heavy window sash across the tips. I was saving money by painting.

Seven P's of Planning - Preliminary Prior Planning Prevents Pitiful Poor Performance



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free E-book "Readings in Urban Planning and Design"

Readings in Urban Planning and Design This manuscript expands upon, and compliments, chapters in the book “Planning Connections – Human, Nat...