Serenity Prayer



God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

The courage to change the things I can,


And wisdom to know the difference.




  1. The Serenity Prayer

    www.cptryon.org/prayer/special/serenity.html
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; ...
  2. Serenity Prayer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer
    The Serenity Prayer is the common name for an originally untitled prayer by the American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr (1892–1971). It has been adopted by ...
  3. Serenity Prayer - God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can

    www.beliefnet.com/Prayers/Protestant/.../Serenity-Prayer.aspx
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a ...
  4. Images for serenity prayer

     - Report images
  5. Serenity Prayer at AA History & Trivia

    www.aahistory.com/prayer.html
    For many years, long after the Serenity Prayer became attached to the very fabric of the Fellowship's life and thought, its exact origin, its actual author, have ...
  6. God Grant Me The Serenity - Full Serenity Prayer & Meaning

    www.lords-prayer-words.com/...prayers/god_grant_me_the_se...
    The Serenity Prayer - 'God Grant Me The Serenity'. The full words, meaning & history behind this beautiful prayer. Also featuring the prayer in song & as a ...
  7. Serenity Prayer - Full Original Copy of the Serenity Prayer

    www.thevoiceforlove.com › Prayer › Healing Prayers
    Serenity Prayer. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
  8. Serenity Prayer Gifts - The Catholic Company

    www.catholiccompany.com › Gift Ideas
    The Serenity Prayer was originally written by theologian Reinhold Niebuhr in the 1930's or 40's as part of a sermon. Though the full prayer is ...
  9. Serenity Prayer - The Serenity Prayer

    alcoholism.about.com › ... › 12 Step Recovery › Daily InspirationShare
    Brilliant in its simplicity, The Serenity Prayer is one of the key spiritual tools used by virtually all 12-step recovery support group members and many others.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free E-book "Readings in Urban Planning and Design"

Readings in Urban Planning and Design This manuscript expands upon, and compliments, chapters in the book “Planning Connections – Human, Nat...