showmystreet.com


Google has improved their program called showmystreet.com


You type in your address and it shows you a map, satellite photo, and a photo of the home. You can look your home from a variety of angles and drive down the street.


http://showmystreet.com/


The photo above is taken from show my street, and shows the Irish Castle in the Morgan Park neighorhood in Chicago, Illinois.


Another view of the Castle from Show My Street.




I don't suppose it covers every street in the United States, but it covers everyone I have searched for, including my Dad's home town of Vivian, South Dakota, population 119.




Vivian, South Dakota






3 comments:

  1. where do i find out how old the picture is? I remember using truelook.com years ago. where ever they had cameras you had live pics... does anyone have something like this now.?? only with realtime not from street cameras that the public can use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadaň,Chomutovská,1286

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web page.

    My blog: http://chestfatburner.com/

    ReplyDelete

Free E-book "Readings in Urban Planning and Design"

Readings in Urban Planning and Design This manuscript expands upon, and compliments, chapters in the book “Planning Connections – Human, Nat...