Promoting Your Small Business Versus Promoting Yourself

As a small one person consulting firm, social media is a simple and low cost way to help market yourself and your services.  A basic question is whether you should focus on writing for people interested in your field under a general name, or focus your efforts on your name.

My decision was to do both.  I write on social media for city planning, but I also write under my own name, Craig Hullinger

City Planning

CityPlanningNews.com

facebook.com/cityplanningnews

pinterest.com/Cityplanning



My Social Media




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free E-book "Readings in Urban Planning and Design"

Readings in Urban Planning and Design This manuscript expands upon, and compliments, chapters in the book “Planning Connections – Human, Nat...